Here are the previous links on Tora:
And if you are interested in installing from source then you can always use this link:
And if you are interested in just installing it then you can always do:
rpm -ivh "http://amit-agarwal.co.in/mystuff/tora-2.1.3-1.fc17.i686.rpm"
- 2012/01/21 Color disk usage on Fedora
- 2011/10/30 Quickly install most of the things that you need on Fedora.
- 2010/07/23 How To Install Ailurus 10.05 On Fedora | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials
- 2010/06/05 How To Install Ailurus On Fedora
- 2012/02/06 tora on Fedora 16 for mysql and Oracle.