So, awhile back I installed Tora on my Fedora 16 and here are the steps to do so:
Install the delel for some of the packages that you will need:
sudo yum install qt-devel postgresql-devel qscintilla-devel
Also download and install the instantclient and the relevant devel package. You can download the same from the oracle site.
Now go to the directory where you extracted tora.
cd src vi Makefile.am
Search for BUILT_SOURCES in that file and add moc_toawr.cpp in that section. This is what was required for tora version 2.3.1, not sure if you would need that…But there would be no harm in adding that anyways 🙂
After this the step is straightforward:
./configure make sudo make install
And you are done…..
- Quickly install most of the things that you need on Fedora. (amit-agarwal.co.in)
- Build EiskaltDC++ on Fedora 16 Lovelock 64-bit (k4rtik.wordpress.com)
- Linux – Ubuntu antialiasing on Fedora (or any other distro)? (stackoverflow.com)
- 2011/10/30 Quickly install most of the things that you need on Fedora.
- 2010/09/04 Remove some path from the PATH variable temporarily.
- 2012/01/21 Color disk usage on Fedora
- 2010/10/08 http://ninite.com/linux/makeuseof – very good collection of utilities for .deb based distro’s
- 2010/09/04 Fedora Linux – Display information about users currently logged on – whowatch