If you use screen command a lot then this is something that you will like 🙂
Screen enable/disable loggin in all windows
The command when added in screenrc enables logging all open windows by using the C-l (control-l key combination) and disable by C-o . The lines need to be added in separate lines .
* View this command to comment, vote or add to favourites * View all commands by unixmonkey12787
by David Winterbottom (codeinthehole.com)
- Enable Or Disable Hibernation In Windows 7 (lockergnome.com)
- Use the last command’s output as input to a command without piping and bind to it to a key sequence in bash. (amit-agarwal.co.in)
- Enable/Disable Add-Ins In Outlook 2007 (lockergnome.com)
- How to Run Multiple Applications in a Single Terminal Window [Terminal] (lifehacker.com)
- 2010/11/09 Print all environment variables, including hidden ones
- 2010/10/08 http://ninite.com/linux/makeuseof – very good collection of utilities for .deb based distro’s
- 2010/09/24 bash script to run a command and take screenshot in every loop.
- 2010/09/04 Remove some path from the PATH variable temporarily.
- 2010/09/01 Use the last command\’s output as input to a command without piping and bind to it to a key sequence in bash.