Today I was working on a bash script written by someone else. And the script was maintained since long and had actually become quite big and there was no indentation followed. So, you can understand how difficult it was to understand the script. So, I set my foot forth to first find a beautifier for the bash script before I fixed it and my search ended here.
Hope this helps you too 🙂
- $@ as command and arguments to run in Bash script (yjl.im)
- imabonehead: Export Variables in the Bash Shell (bashshell.net)
- 10 Useful Tools, Websites And Tricks to Help You Master Linux Command (maketecheasier.com)
- Portable shell scripting (mvngu.wordpress.com)
- 2010/06/25 Magic space on the current command line
- 2010/09/24 bash script to run a command and take screenshot in every loop.
- 2010/09/01 Use the last command\’s output as input to a command without piping and bind to it to a key sequence in bash.
- 2010/11/25 Make any command read line enabled (on *nix)
- 2010/11/20 Broadcast your shell thru port 5000