Make any command read line enabled (on *nix)
* View this command to comment, vote or add to favourites * View all commands by pykler
by David Winterbottom (codeinthehole.com)
- Use the last command’s output as input to a command without piping and bind to it to a key sequence in bash. (amit-agarwal.co.in)
- DTerm: A command line anywhere and everywhere Oh, man. DTerm =… (kungfugrippe.com)
- Python command line = Linux Bash command line (hackerz4u.com)
- Data Hacks: Command Line ASCII Bar Charts (infosthetics.com)
- Hack of the Day: commandlinefu – Linux Command Heaven (readwriteweb.com)
- 2010/11/19 Screen enable/disable logging in all windows
- 2010/09/01 Use the last command\’s output as input to a command without piping and bind to it to a key sequence in bash.
- 2010/11/20 Broadcast your shell thru port 5000
- 2010/11/09 Print all environment variables, including hidden ones
- 2010/09/24 bash script to run a command and take screenshot in every loop.