Broadcast your shell thru port 5000
elsewhere will produce an exact same mirror of your shell. This is handy when you want to show someone else some amazing stuff in your shell without giving them control over it.
* View this command to comment, vote or add to favourites * View all commands by clvv
by David Winterbottom (codeinthehole.com)
- Use the last command’s output as input to a command without piping and bind to it to a key sequence in bash. (amit-agarwal.co.in)
- Royal Dutch Shell plc: Shell to Sell Downstream Businesses in Finland and Sweden (prnewswire.com)
- Using the Windows 7 PowerShell Scripting Environment (itexpertvoice.com)
- Royal Dutch Shell to sell some downstream units (marketwatch.com)
- Channel Five outsources press office to The Outside Organisation (prweek.com)
- 2010/09/01 Use the last command\’s output as input to a command without piping and bind to it to a key sequence in bash.
- 2010/11/09 Print all environment variables, including hidden ones
- 2010/09/24 bash script to run a command and take screenshot in every loop.
- 2010/11/19 Screen enable/disable logging in all windows