List all the rpms by size – quick way to find out what is eating your disk space in root partition
Here is a quick command to check the list of installed packages by their size in reverse order. Very useful if you want to remove unwanted rpms just to clean up some space on your disk:
- 2010/05/25 gnome-disk-manager – the easier way to manage disks in Gnome with Palimpsest
- 2010/05/19 Disk identification by UUID in Fedora.
- 2010/02/04 Execute mysql command from shell
- 2010/02/04 Packagekit Error
- 2009/10/22 rebuild rpm from installed rpm with rpmrebuild
Authored By Amit Agarwal
Amit Agarwal, Linux and Photography are my hobbies.Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.