Was searching for this for sometime now, finally found it.
sudo yum install nemo sudo yum list nemo*
First just install nemo. Configure nemo not to interfere with default desktop and also make it default handler. So, here are the settings that would do it.
gconftool-2 --set /desktop/gnome/applications/component_viewer/exec --type 'string' 'nemo "%s"' gconftool-2 --set /desktop/gnome/url-handlers/trash/command --type 'string' 'nemo "%s"' gsettings set org.nemo.desktop show-desktop-icons false
Now, if you need more functionality in file manager then check the list of nemo packages from the output of second command of yum. It has plugins like file preview and so on. Install and enjoy.
- 2012/08/25 script for changing gnome-terminal color schemes.
- 2012/01/26 Set gnome-shell to start in fallback mode without GUI.
- 2011/10/21 Fedora 16 screenshot with conky and bmpaenl2
- 2011/08/25 Screenshot of Gnome3 with awn
- 2011/08/18 Gnome 3 screenshot with conky dock