Couple of days back, I was working with some data and wanted to plot it. I had couple of options Excel, ploticus and then our own gnuplot. My choice here was gnuplot, as this is most commonly available and helps me write scripts that can automate my repetitive task. So far, so good. The data I was plotting was against time, that was the problem. Couple of quick searches did not result into any luck to get me on the path and hence with some man pages and some documentation, finally I found this, might be this will be helpful for others.
- Visualization Libraries – Statistical Analysis – Stack Exchange (stats.stackexchange.com)
- 2010/03/12 How to Install KDE in Windows]
- 2010/12/19 Take a screenshot of the window the user clicks on and name the file the same as the window title
- 2010/11/19 Screen enable/disable logging in all windows
- 2010/11/02 Photo Editing with nice border and preparing for print.
- 2010/10/25 Linux>1% Campaign. Prove that we are more than 1% !