<a href="http://blog.amit-agarwal.co.in/category/linux/">Bookmark this category
There are a lot of reasons to customize your own Linux kernel: better performance, bugfixes, try out new features, and earn valuable geekcreds. In this new series Akkana Peck introduces us to the fundamental steps of building a Linux kernel.
URL: <a HREF="http://lxer.com/module/newswire/ext_link.php?rid=125920">http://lxer.com/module/newswire/ext_link.php?rid=125920
- 2010/01/24 Short Information about loaded kernel modules
- 2010/04/29 25 Awesome GIMP Brush Sets (Download 1000+ FREE Brushes)
- 2010/04/28 String and Array Creation
- 2010/04/21 Upgrade to Fedora 13 from your existing version using yum.
- 2010/04/12 Liquid rescale and remove objects from the images.