Execute a command with a timeout
I found this in Ubuntu repos, and consider it better than timeout.
* View this command to comment, vote or add to favourites * View all commands by CodSpirit
by David Winterbottom (codeinthehole.com)
- 2010/09/04 Remove some path from the PATH variable temporarily.
- 2010/04/21 Upgrade to Fedora 13 from your existing version using yum.
- 2010/12/26 Empty a file
- 2010/11/25 Make any command read line enabled (on *nix)
- 2010/11/19 Screen enable/disable logging in all windows