Don’t start banging me for this, but I had to test something on Windows and thus found out this. I f you need to debug or test something on IE8 on Windows, then you can simply press “F12” and this will bring up the developer tools… could be useful to you, sometime if you are stuck with testing something on IE on windows 🙂
- 2010/02/10 Top 10 most ridiculous Windows Vista error messages – priceless though!!!
- 2011/11/21 quadkonsole – multiple consoles to make your life easier
- 2010/12/19 Take a screenshot of the window the user clicks on and name the file the same as the window title
- 2010/11/02 Photo Editing with nice border and preparing for print.
- 2010/10/25 Linux>1% Campaign. Prove that we are more than 1% !