If you are behind a firewall and install some software like top or wget then you can not use sunfreeware, and why because ftp is blocked. Now that is not the case any more, you can go the http mirror site of sunfreeware and here is the link for the same
Note: you just need to change the words in bold for sparc or i386 and version of the solaris.
- 2010/11/23 intercept stdout/stderr of another process or disowned process
- 2010/09/24 bash script to run a command and take screenshot in every loop.
- 2010/08/09 [Solution] Solaris issue with wget not resolving Domain name (DNS name lookup failure)
- 2011/02/19 Using ssmtp to send mail using gmail.
- 2011/02/15 some bash exercise for you