dont have to type new file name (it copy file under same name) and dont have to use ‘/’ in the end of destination folder (but you can if u want, its idiot proof)
* View this command to comment, vote or add to favourites * View all commands by chmurli
by David Winterbottom (codeinthehole.com)
- 2010/08/13 tee to a file descriptor
- 2010/05/16 Downloading all related videos from youtube with youtube-dl
- 2010/11/09 Print all environment variables, including hidden ones
- 2010/09/04 Remove some path from the PATH variable temporarily.
- 2010/09/01 Use the last command\’s output as input to a command without piping and bind to it to a key sequence in bash.