Ever wanted to have wallpaper downloaded from Flickr directly using the tags and then apply them as wallpaper, then the way to go is download Webilder <a href="http://www.webilder.org/static/downloads/Webilder-0.6.3.tar.gz">here. Just do the regular stuff to install the same.
sudo make install
And then right click on the gnome panel and add the widget. Configure the tags to download and the duration to change the wallpaper and enjoy.
- 2010/04/12 Linux Advocacy and cool things to do with Linux.
- 2010/04/12 fotowall – create cool looking wallpapers (collage) on Linux
- 2010/04/11 F12 Wallpaper Sprinting
- 2010/04/11 Another nice utility for blogging from within firefox.
- 2010/03/31 Gnome 3.0 – the beginning of workflow era