Recently there was a utility released called unar, a open source replacement for unar.
To install on fedora:
yum install unar
The utility provides 2 commands called lsar and unar, which can be used to list and extract rar archives.
- 2012/05/27 unable to browse windows network with samba4
- 2012/02/09 Tora installation on Fedora 16 with rpm
- 2010/09/04 Fedora Linux – Display information about users currently logged on – whowatch
- 2010/07/23 How To Install Ailurus 10.05 On Fedora | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials
- 2010/06/05 How To Install Ailurus On Fedora