Quite a lot of time, we are spending most of the time on Browsers and during this time, leaving the browser just to do some ls or some command for quickly checking something does not look productive and here is where butterfly is useful.
Just install butterfly with:
pip install butterfly
and then head over to :
and voila you have a terminal in your browser.
- 2011/10/12 Cont: Get yourself some more conkyrc files.
- 2011/10/05 Get yourself some conkyrc files.
- 2011/03/30 sakura – Reaaly good terminal with very few dependencies.
- 2010/07/14 Unixmen - Tips to reduce memory usage on Firefox
- 2010/06/08 Verify all the paths in the PATH directory