If you want to access some local resources like the release website from the remote server when you are connecting to the remoter server using ssh over VPN, then possibly reverse ssh tunnelling is the best option. So, basically when you are connecting to the remote server, you tell the server your intent to do so and which local resource you want to connect to and on which port.So, here I want to connnet to google.com and tunnel the data to 192.168.131.921:9090 tthough the tunnel, then the command to use will be ::
ssh google.com -R 8010:172.16.131.92:9090
Now, on the remote server whenever you want to connect to 172.16.131.92:9090, you can do wget http://localhost:8010….
- 2011/08/29 [Solved] ssh works but scp does not
- 2011/09/07 ss – utility to investigate sockets.
- 2011/04/11 Easy ssh configuration with .ssh/config file
- 2011/05/14 Terminating a SSH session after starting background process.
- 2010/05/25 mussh - Multihost SSH wrapper