For this tip, you would need to setup the rpm-shere repository. You can get the information here. Once you have done that you need to install the cdu package with the following command:
sudo yum install cdu
And then you can use “cdu” to view the disk usage in all beautiful colors with the command:
and the output looks like this:
- Quickly install most of the things that you need on Fedora. (amit-agarwal.co.in)
- Upgrading Fedora using yum – FedoraProject (fedoraproject.org)
- Consistent ethernet device names in Verne (amit-agarwal.co.in)
- 2011/12/07 rpmorphan – deborphan for the rpm based distros.
- 2012/01/18 Interesting repository for Fedora.
- 2011/10/30 Quickly install most of the things that you need on Fedora.
- 2011/10/21 Fedora 16 screenshot with conky and bmpaenl2
- 2010/10/08 http://ninite.com/linux/makeuseof – very good collection of utilities for .deb based distro’s