Here is one repository that you can add to your Fedora to give it a few more hundred packages:
cat >/etc/yum.repos.d/rpm-sphere.repo <<EOF [rpm-sphere] name=RPM Sphere baseurl=http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/zhonghuaren/Fedora_16/ gpgkey=http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/zhonghuaren/Fedora_16/repodata/repomd.xml.key enabled=1 gpgcheck=1 EOF
- 2011/12/07 rpmorphan – deborphan for the rpm based distros.
- 2011/10/30 Quickly install most of the things that you need on Fedora.
- 2010/10/25 Linux>1% Campaign. Prove that we are more than 1% !
- 2010/09/04 Fedora Linux – Display information about users currently logged on – whowatch
- 2010/07/23 How To Install Ailurus 10.05 On Fedora | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials