How often you wished that you could change the theme for firefox without restarting. Well sometime back Mozilla came up with Light weight themes called personna’s but if that is not sufficient for you and you still want to change the theme and do not want to restart then you should install this theme.
Once you install this theme, you will not note any change (Don’t forget to restart after installing the theme.)
But after installing the theme when you change the theme, you will see that firefox will not ask you to restart instead the window will close and open automatically (probably this is required to re-render the Window with the new theme) but Firefox need not be restarted. So, you can change your theme without restart.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Firefox Patched for ‘Stability’ (pcworld.com)
- Mozilla suspends Firefox security updates (infoworld.com)
- Mozilla Halts Updates For Firefox, Investigates Crashes (lockergnome.com)
- 2010/05/18 List all the installed firefox addons from the bash script
- 2010/07/14 Unixmen - Tips to reduce memory usage on Firefox
- 2010/06/14 FastestfoxLite - Disable prefetching and make firefox really fast.
- 2010/05/11 Firefox 4.0 mockups for LInux/Windows and Mac
- 2010/03/29 Extract all urls from the last firefox sessionstore.js file used.