Here is another Linux viewer (Image) that is worth a mention. URL : <a href="http://xsisqox.github.com/Viewnior">http://xsisqox.github.com/Viewnior
Viewnior is an <a class="zem_slink" title="Image viewer" rel="wikipedia" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image_viewer">image viewer program. Created to be simple, fast and elegant. It’s minimalistic interface provides more screen space for your images. Among its features are:
- Fullscreen & Slideshow
- Rotate, flip, save, delete images
- Animation support
- Browse only selected images
- Navigation window
- Simple interface
- Configurable <a class="zem_slink" title="Mouse (computing)" rel="wikipedia" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouse_%28computing%29">mouse actions
The best part about the viewer is the ability to display gif inherently. Worth a look if you are using a lot of gif images.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Download Free JPEGView Image Viewer To Quick View Digital Images (mydigitallife.info)
- JPEG View, Fast Windows Image Viewer (ghacks.net)
- FastStone MaxView Review: What Does This Image Viewer Have to Offer? (brighthub.com)
- [Pics] Egg Expressions (edugeek.net)
- 2010/09/16 Another interesting viewer for images on Linux – Geeqie.
- 2010/09/22 F-Spot photo viewer – another tool with option to view the exif data.
- 2010/09/12 Using EOG and other image viewers to learn tricks of photography
- 2010/04/11 In (any) vi, add a keystroke to format the current paragraph.
- 2010/09/02 Speed up mkat with no md5sum for the files.