First install :
yum install systemd-journal-gateway
Once you have done this you can get the journal entries with wget as well with
or if you prefer, you can browse with a browser at http://localhost:19531/. It has a nice little interface for browsing the entries, nothing too fancy but just sufficient.
- 2012/04/17 systemadm – simpler way to manage the service files for systemd
- 2013/09/16 findmnt – find all the mounts and their source
- 2010/08/11 gphotoframe Free digital photo frame for your desk.
- 2010/07/31 Auto Key press fill forms through simulating key presses | Linux.com
- 2010/04/21 Upgrade to Fedora 13 from your existing version using yum.