sxiv is a nice alternative to feh. It is very light weight and quite useful. Here is the description:
sxiv is an alternative to feh and qiv. Its only dependency besides xlib
is imlib2. The primary goal for writing sxiv is to create an image viewer,
which only has the most basic features required for fast image viewing (the
ones I want). It works nicely with tiling window managers and its code base
should be kept small and clean to make it easy for you to dig into it and
customize it for your needs.
For installation, just do:
sudo yum install sxiv
Once installed you can run it with
- 2010/09/25 viewnior – another image viewer on Linux (with support for GIF)
- 2010/09/16 Another interesting viewer for images on Linux – Geeqie.
- 2010/09/22 F-Spot photo viewer – another tool with option to view the exif data.
- 2010/09/12 Using EOG and other image viewers to learn tricks of photography
- 2011/11/21 quadkonsole – multiple consoles to make your life easier