Lots of times you want to convert tabs to spaces and sometimes from a shell script, if that is the case, then simple solution is “tidy“. First you need to install tidy as follows:
sudo yum install tidy
and then you can use the command tab2space.
This will print the output to STDOUT by default which you can redirect if you want.
- 2010/03/16 prepend to a file with sponge from moreutils
- 2012/12/12 quick bash script for datewise backup of directory
- 2012/07/25 C program to get the ascii string from a string
- 2012/03/02 15 Linux Bash History Expansion Examples You Should Know
- 2011/10/18 Compare files excluding certain lines.