One of the things that I never realized that I am missing in Nautilus until they put the feature in was this. When a file is being copied and there is conflict, there should be option to rename the new file being copied. Also, if the file being copied is image then a small preview/thumbnail would be good.
Yesterday while copying some files, suddenly I noticed that this feature is there now. Pretty useful feature to have. Here’s the screen-shot.
With this feature in, users will be in much better position to decide what to do with files in case of conflicts.
- 2010/08/11 gphotoframe Free digital photo frame for your desk.
- 2010/07/23 How To Install Ailurus 10.05 On Fedora | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials
- 2010/03/16 Ubuntu Sucks Like a Shopvac and Other Linux Rants
- 2010/03/16 prepend to a file with sponge from moreutils
- 2010/11/25 Make any command read line enabled (on *nix)