Useless Linux Terminal Commands Not long ago, I have listed here some useful Linux terminal commands and those that I described as deadly. This time, I decided to gather some commands that I think have no practical use. I know it sounds interesting but you may disagree with me on some of the commands that I’ll list here as you may find a few of them useful. We can however agree to disagree as long as you explain to us why or how you find them handy.
<span style="background-color: #ffffff;">read more at URL: <a href="http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SimplyJun/~3/8_H86XpBQyE/useless-linux-terminal-commands.html">http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SimplyJun/~3/8_H86XpBQyE/useless-linux-terminal-commands.html
- 2010/03/16 Quick tip to change parameters in different files
- 2010/03/10 Some bashrc shorcuts for faster and profiecient directory browsing.
- 2010/03/09 Bash script to view log and config file in different server and paths.
- 2010/03/08 create SQL-statements from textfile with awk
- 2010/03/04 Bash histoy – common history in different terminals