Table of contents for Photography-Dubai-Windows
- RawTherapee — Raw imagr processor for all platforms
- First Destination in Dubai – Creek
- Some pictures/photos from Dubai Zoo
- Some pictures from Burj Khalifa
Putting the camera in the manual mode helps but then you can always focus on something in far distance and then try to focus on your subject and it might help, if not go for manual focus…
I did most of this with manual focus.
See, this is what I meant when I said that Auto Zoom might not be good idea.
This does not have the cage.
A little post processing might help your snaps look great.
And sometimes, some amount of waiting to get the correct shot might make all the difference in your photos.
- First Destination in Dubai – Creek (amit-agarwal.co.in)
- RawTherapee – Raw imagr processor for all platforms (amit-agarwal.co.in)
- Man caught with ‘zoo’ in suitcase (thesun.co.uk)
- Animal smuggler had ‘virtual zoo’ in his suitcase (newslite.tv)