export FIGNORE=CVS:~:.o:.svn bind 'set match-hidden-files off'
There is a small nifty utility called xmlwf that can check your xml documents to see if they are well formed.
sudo yum install expat
Once installed, simply use :
Need more details, just check the man page 🙂
- Assigning ID to Objects transmitted in XML document (stackoverflow.com)
- removing characters from php output in xml (stackoverflow.com)
- C# XML parsing using XElement and child contents (stackoverflow.com)
I was thinking of removing the statpress plugin for quite some time now, but did not have a good alternative. Today finally I managed to do this as I had few hours to spare. Now that this is done, you should not be getting the database error that some of you on IE were getting and also should have a nicer experience in terms of page load time.
- CR Post to Ping.fm not working – resolved. (amit-agarwal.co.in)
- Compare Two Websites Load Time & Learn Which Website Loads Faster (basnettips.wordpress.com)
- Unix shell script for removing duplicate files (amit-agarwal.co.in)