Ever wanted to remove some unwanted object from an image. Wonder how many thinkgs you have to do, clone and delete and what not:)
There is a simpler way, just paint it in foreground color. Does that sound ridiculous, not any more with Liquid Rescale. First install the plugin for liquid rescale for gimp.
yum install gimp-lqr-plugin
Now, just follow simple instructions below:
- in the menu, choose Layer and then Liquid Rescale
- click on the New button in the Discard features section on the right: a new layer will be created
- put the plugin window on one side of the screen without closing it, and go back to work on the gimp main windows
- choose the paint tool and paint over the area you wish to remove
- go back to the plugin window
- click the Refresh button at the bottom: you should see your discard mask appear in the preview
- optionally, in the Mode box on the left choose Lqr + scale back or Lqr + Lqr back
- click the Auto size button at the bottom of the Discard features section (optionally choose the scaling direction in the box at the side of the button before clicking it).
- click OK
Could it get any simpler.
Well some example may help.