This article covers several useful WordPress traffic builder plugins. The most important aspect of owning a website is the amount of visitors you receive. I’m referring to your website’s traffic, which can be very hard to generate in the beginning stages. It’s essential that you track your website’s traffic to see where you’re at.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) deals with optimizing your site to increase incoming traffic to it. It is a skill that takes a lot of effort and patience to master. Here are 10 common SEO mistakes that can destroy your website (and 10 more here). You can manage your SEO online with free tools as well.
Here is a list of 10 WordPress traffic builder plugins that work. Installing these to your blog should help you get off to a good start with your SEO.
The first 3 plugins on this list were featured in an article that Karl wrote back in December called 3 WordPress Plugins To Automate & Improve Your Blog SEO. They were All in One SEO Pack, Google XML Sitemaps, and SEO Friendly Images. If you haven’t already, I suggest you try them out—they really work.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Twitter @Anywhere Plus Plugin: Add @Anywhere To WordPress (wpjedi.com)
- 10 WordPress Traffic Builder Plugins That Work (makeuseof.com)
- Top WordPress Plugins You Should be Using Right Now (socialmediatoday.com)
- Top 10 Most Popular WordPress Plugins (blogworldexpo.com)
- Wassup WordPress Plugin (davidnaylor.co.uk)