I was not planning on writing another blog on bing. But then bing lists my website 3/10 so here is the link to the search. Worth braggin when there is Amit Agarwal from labnol.
RedNotebook is a diary and journel for the *nix OS. This is a great software with some very good features.
This is available on fedora repo and hence to install you can just type:
sudo yum install rednotebook
Some features to note are:
- Enter text for individual days and navigate using a fancy calendar
- Add Categories to days and fill them with small content
- Tag your entries
- Format your text bold, italic or underlined
- Insert Images, files and links to websites
- Links and mail addresses are recognized automatically
- (Live-) Search
- Automatic saving
- Backup to zip archive
- Word Clouds with most often used words and tags
- Create a template for each day
- Export the journal to HTML, Latex or plain text
- RedNotebook is Open Source Software, you are free to use and redistribute it under the terms of the GPL
You can find RFC Reader here.
Description of the tool:
RFC Reader is a professional tool for reading RFC document. It can generate a section directory tree. And it provides lots of features to help you reading RFC documents, such as bookmark, highlight, search, and automatically record where you are reading. Version 3.2 is optimized and it is free now! You can use it without any limitation.
Another interesting tool is here.
It is minimal but quite good.