Recently I installed podman on ubuntu based dervative. I like podman a lot but to my distress I found that after installation, I was not able to search or run any containers. Found out that the repositories were not configured. So, if you run into such issues, then here is what you need to do. You need to create a file /etc/containers/registries.conf. And the contents of the file for just one docker hub registries would be -
- 2017/05/22 Fix display size on libvirt/Qemu guest
- 2016/07/25 Install virtual machines in one line
- 2016/07/04 Python script to manage virtual machines with python API for libvirt.
- 2016/04/15 Most simple and fast lightweight container with Fedora systemd
- 2016/02/01 virsh – show ip address of all running VMs