I have been thinking of writing about this for long time but someone else did and it is nice write-up so here is the link – https://fedoramagazine.org/using-the-networkmanagers-dnsmasq-plugin/
- 2013/03/16 dnsmasq not starting from NetworkManager with SELinux enabled.
- 2016/02/15 DNS – simple and effective guide with history
- 2015/08/27 dnsmasq local name resolution with NetworkManager
- 2013/01/28 dnsmasq – use with Network Manager.
- 2010/12/12 Install a fully functional terminal server capable of accepting connections from RDP(Windows).