First, you need to install enki. YOu can do so with
sudo yum install enki
And then you can use the editor as usual. The first thing that you will notice is the navigator window. And here is screenshot for you.
As you can see if you make a typo or mistake then you will immediately be warned with RED color.
The preview windows keeps updating with the latest preview and thus you always know how your markdown or restructured text files will finally look like.
- 2014/01/22 vim mappings – easy way to do things.
- 2013/11/22 bash – using the vi mode more effectively.
- 2013/08/28 vim maps – simple commands to do stuff.
- 2013/05/15 Vim – Why and where am I getting these errors from?
- 2012/08/06 vim mappings for multiple files.