For wikis and wikia, generally if you are trying to get some url mirror, then websucker.py is an excellent option. This script is in the python sources so, to get this tool,
yumdownloader --source python
tar xvf Python*.tar.xz
and there you go, you should find the tool in Tools/webchecker/websucker.py.
- 2012/02/21 glances – Get a glimpse of the whole system
- 2013/02/18 viewvc – serve current directory in web interface.
- 2012/08/03 gqlplus – sqlplus with readline (tab completion)
- 2012/03/26 pigz -parallel gzip
- 2012/03/14 cream bash ide – vim with bash support