For running mpd with different use, you may find necessary to change the SELinux context of your music directory. For this, you would need to run the below command:
chcon -R -t mpd_user_data_t Music/
- 2013/08/20 power save mode for battery in Fedora 19.
- 2011/09/19 Creating a chroot environment in Fedora with bash and other utils.
- 2010/05/24 Inotify Example - Introduction to Inotify with a C Program Example
- 2010/01/24 Short Information about loaded kernel modules
- 2014/01/06 cgroups – use to control your cpu and memory