I was looking for a way to set the terminal colors for gnome. There is a GUI way to change the same by going to the Preferences->Colors. And then you can change the colors that you see in the color pallete in the bottom of the dialog box.
But I was looking at doing it faster and better, and finally I found this page.
Quite interesting and good.
- 2012/01/26 Set gnome-shell to start in fallback mode without GUI.
- 2011/02/04 vino – connect to running GNome session like RDP
- 2010/08/11 gphotoframe Free digital photo frame for your desk.
- 2010/03/12 How to Install KDE in Windows]
- 2011/10/27 gnome-tweak-tool gets a fantastic new Font Selector window