If you open multiple files in vim with command line option. Then the only way to move between the files is “:n” and “:N”. There is a easier way to do this. Just add mappings for this in vimrc. Here is what you can use.
map :N map :n
And if you want to make sure that you move to the prev or next file after saving the file, then you modifyt the mapping like this:
map <c-left> <Esc>:w|N<CR> map <c-right> <Esc>:w|n<CR>
- 2011/11/05 g flag in :s useless in vim
- 2011/10/18 Compare files excluding certain lines.
- 2011/04/16 vim autocomplete – automagically without tab.
- 2010/06/24 bash script to change the vim colorscheme from the list of locally available schemes
- 2012/06/18 rpmconf – Tool to handle rpmsave and rpmnew files