For quite sometime now, I was having this issue, that for the home system, I was able to connect to is using ssh but it never worked. Fnally after quite some debugging finally I found that the issue was with thebashrc. So, everytime I had to do a scp I would have to move/rename bashrc and do the reverse action after the scp was done.
Finally today I fixed it and the solution was very simple. I put the offending code or rather complete bashrc in the loop as mentioned below:
By doing this the
- 2011/05/14 Terminating a SSH session after starting background process.
- 2010/05/25 mussh - Multihost SSH wrapper
- 2011/06/11 faster bash operations on files with File Descriptors.
- 2011/04/11 Easy ssh configuration with .ssh/config file
- 2011/03/18 Try all colors in xterm with script before setting the color