Table of contents for SQLite
- SQLite – Easy to use, dependable and good to use database for small applications.
- SQLite : Manager for this simple database
- SQLite – simple use in scripts
- Using SQLite to maintain your monthly bills.
We will look at sqliteman – SQLite Database manager.
If you are looking for a tool for tuning SQL statements, manage tables, views, or triggers, administrate the database space and index statistics then Sqliteman is the perfect choice.
If you are looking for a graphical queries creation wizards, user interface designers for your database, or an universal report tool try the applications designed for tasks such this (Kexi, knoda).
You can visist the home page of the project to get a little more details.
Now on to the features that I liked and how to use this.
First install the application:
sudo yum install sqliteman
Once done, run the application:
Now time for some screenshots:
Related articles by Zemanta
- SQLabs announces SQLiteManager 3.5 – Powerful SQlite Database Manager (themactrack.com)
- How to dump out SQL from an SQLite database (posterous.mclov.in)
- Mongrel2 Sqlite3 Config System Working (sheddingbikes.com)
- Android Development 101 – Part 3:Introduction to Databases (hackaday.com)
- Using TransactionScope with SQLite (elegantcode.com)
- SQLite 3.7: WAL (Write Ahead Logging) for better Concurrency and Performance (sqlite.org)