Finally <a href="http://rawstudio.org">Rawstudio has decided to add the support for FujiFilm raw file format. The support for FujiFilm cameras was not there in the rawstudio but now the bug reported on the same is marked as fixed and in the next few release, we should see the support for the same. Good going guys.
To get the best quality out of your digital camera, it is often
recommended that you record your pictures in RAW format. This format
is mostly specific to a camera and cannot be read by most image
Rawstudio is an open-source program to read and manipulate RAW
images from most digital cameras.
Rawstudio will convert your RAW files into JPEG, PNG or TIF
images which you can then print or send to friends and clients.
It has a graphical user interface, so you can simply open a
RAW file and experiment with the controls to see how they effect the
image. Rawstudio has a very simple architecture which is optimized for
ease of use and therefore should be intuitive to most photographers.
The normal workflow would be that you first convert your RAW files
and then use an image editing application to further work on your
images. Rawstudio itself is a highly specialized application for
processing RAW images, not a fully featured image editing application.
- Intuitive GTK+ interface
- Reads all dcraw supported formats
- Internal 16bit rgb
- Color management using Little CMS
- Batch processing
- Various post-shot controls (white balance, saturation and exposure compensation among others)
- Realtime histogram
- Optimized for MMX, 3dnow! and SSE (detected runtime)
- Exposure mask
- Easy sorting of images
- Fullscreen mode for better overview
- XML settings cache
- Basic EXIF-reading
- And much more…
- 2010/07/18 Adding border to images.
- 2010/04/30 AndreaMosiac.. The way to create a mosaic.
- 2010/04/12 Liquid rescale and remove objects from the images.
- 2010/04/07 Adding date to Photographs.
- 2010/02/10 Annotating the photograph with comments.