Install the autoten application. You can find the instructions in my earlier post today <a href="http://blog.amit-agarwal.co.in/2009/04/20/autoten-install-nvidia-gnome-color-chooser-and-many-others-in-one-click-on-fedora/">here.
Gnome color chooser is an application to allow you to change the color of your gnome DE in all aspects. Very easy to use GUI. Just install it and run it as gnome-color-chooser. Here’s a screenshot of the application.
<img class="size-full wp-image-751" title="Gnome Color Chooser" src="http://blog.amit-agarwal.co.in/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/gnomecolorchooser.jpg" alt="Gnome Color Chooser" width="346" height="445" />
The beauty of this application is that it allows to use XML files as input so there are lot of possibilities. And one of the most lucarat5ive ones is to download a pack of color schemes from <a href="http://gnome-look.org/CONTENT/content-files/84941-daX_UltraPack220_3v2_gnomecc.tar.bz2">here. This has 220 theme colors to select from in the form of XML files which can be used directly with Gnome Color Chooser. So enjoy.
- 2010/03/24 bash – change theme for gtk in gnome and take screenshot from script.
- 2010/06/25 solang – Photo collection viewer.
- 2010/06/25 Change the look and feel of Fedora with emrald, change to openbox, fvwm, emerald, metacity or openbox
- 2010/06/25 Desktop with cairo-dock
- 2010/06/15 IRC on Linux de-mystified for new users only