There are more than one situation where you wished that there was a simple way to print a character n number of times. At least I face that quite often, especially when you want to print a menu. I found this post today which has pretty good solution and also the way how it works :
Related articles by Zemanta
- Linux Version Of Unreal IRC Servers Contained Trojans Since 2009 (techie-buzz.com)
- Does Linux need to be defrag\’d? (ghacks.net)
- 000-856 Exam Pdf Demo (slideshare.net)
- The power of find command in Linux – advanced. (amit-agarwal.co.in)
- GNU/Linux: The Name Game (omgubuntu.co.uk)
- 2010/06/16 17 Cool firefox tweaks.
- 2010/06/15 GCompris — Kids games and learning activities and hacks.
- 2010/06/15 IRC on Linux de-mystified for new users only
- 2010/06/09 Default files and settings for new users on most Linux distribution – Linux Ubuntu
- 2010/06/08 Verify all the paths in the PATH directory