Silent Install Firefox Plugin Backfires on Microsoft Whilst it’s not okay in Microsoft’s eyes for Google to install a plugin into Internet Explorer, increasing the potential surface area of attack, when Microsoft do it to Firefox, it’s a different matter. Now a security hole has been found in a plugin that Microsoft have been silently installing into Firefox.
URL: <a href="http://osnews.com/story/22358/Silent_Install_Firefox_Plugin_Backfires_on_Microsoft">http://osnews.com/story/22358/Silent_Install_Firefox_Plugin_Backfires_on_Microsoft
- 2010/03/29 Extract all urls from the last firefox sessionstore.js file used.
- 2010/03/28 Break Free and let firefox remember all the passwords even the ones that are not saved by default
- 2010/03/26 Linux Malware – Proof that Linux is not as secure as we all think
- 2010/02/10 Top 10 most ridiculous Windows Vista error messages – priceless though!!!
- 2010/02/04 x-marks saving lives.