Description of the software:
FotoWall is a creative tool that allows you to layout your photos or pictures in a personal way. You can add pictures, then resize, move, change colors, text, shadows, etc..
Lets start by starting the application. Select the application from the menu or start with terminal with the command \”fotowall\”.
The application is fairly straight forward with featured aimed towards making a simple and beautiful collage so do not expect too many features. It is also very easy to use and intutive. So lets start with \”start\”.
Once you have decided to create a new wallpaper, start adding your photographs to it. Don\’t worry about the size and place yet. You can resize the pictures by dragging them from their corners and similarly rotate at the same time. The same way you can drag the photo from the center and move the image.
You can add test to you photos too with some good looks. 🙂 but not too many 🙁
Hope this helps you get a wallpaper that you like 😉
Related articles by Zemanta
- Update To Google Picasa 3.6 With Face Recognition (makeuseof.com)
- Is It This Easy to Pull Straight Nude Pics From Airport Scanners? (dvorak.org)
- Free icy twitter backgrounds (wilbau.blogspot.com)
- Create Realistic HDR Photos [Photoshop] (lifehacker.com)
- Got a Magic Mouse for Christmas? Then You Need MagicPrefs (johnchow.com)
- Create a Collage From Your Photos Using PhotoVisi (techie-buzz.com)