80i- i o
Just put this in the vimrc or in a vi session with a : in normal mode.
This will map the key ”aa” to the sequence which will add ”-” 80 times in the current line and then go to new line in insert mode. This is quite simple so any changes required should be simple enough to make.
- 2010/03/29 vim scripts and tips
- 2010/03/25 vim search multiple files
- 2010/03/08 eclim for Fedora – Leonidas – installation.
- 2010/02/03 Built-in lists in vim
- 2009/12/20 Know when you will type :q in your term instead of vi(m), the alias will chewed you out.