There is a nice article <a href="http://d0od.blogspot.com/2009/09/gnome-3-quick-visual-tour.html">here. This talks about gnome 3.0 with screenshot. Definately worth looking at. And if you want to see the plan then you can head over <a href="http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero"> here.
- 2010/03/25 gnome-blog — Deskbar applet for blogging
- 2010/03/23 Add a image to the list of background files in gnome
- 2010/03/24 bash – change theme for gtk in gnome and take screenshot from script.
- 2010/03/09 Mount and unmount/umount images(iso/img) from nautilus (Fixed not mounting in Fedora)
- 2010/03/04 Mod and hack the GNome main menu with automated scripts to create a menu of the directory.