Today I was trying to do a XDMCP connection to the other server ( which is solaris, not sure if that matters) so I used the Xnest server. and used the following command:
Xnest :1 -ac -query
And I was getting the error:
AUDIT: Tue Dec 2 20:40:03 2008: 1470 Xnest: client 2 rejected from IP <>
I tried allowing the host to use the display but not use. The command I used was
But no use…. I tried searchin using google but found nothing. So I ”read the fine manual” and found the key I was looking for, to disable all the client access control restrictions:
Xnest :1 -ac -query skyware
And voila. Thought will share this for you all 🙂
 will add more details on what is XDMCP tomorrow.
- 2010/03/22 Just days wait to a great operating system.
- 2010/03/21 Solaris commands.
- 2010/03/16 Edit a File When You Are Viewing It Using more / less Command
- 2010/03/12 Fedora 12 Released
- 2010/03/09 Mount and unmount/umount images(iso/img) from nautilus (Fixed not mounting in Fedora)