I was having this issue for long time with sendmail and not getting time to fix this. Finally today I found the solution.
Add the above line in the sendmail.mc file and rebuild sendmail.cf.
Done. Quite simple but really took some time for me to fix.
Technorati Tags: Linux, sendmail, AAAA, failure
Today I had a hard time, I had a herculian task of converting the case of file to upper case. Well that\’s not difficult :), I know. What made it difficult was the fact that not the whole file had to be converted but only selective lines containing the work important. Okay now that too is not so difficult, I thought. But again the file size was huge, it had some 9 million lines. So, I just thought of trying my skills of shell programming (dont have much of it anyway). So here\’s what I did:
for i in `cat aka`; do echo $i; if [[ `echo $i|grep important` ]]; then echo $i|tr [:lower:] [:upper:] > aka; else echo $i > aka; fi; done
Okay let me try to explain this in most simple words (in algorithm)
for each line in file
print the line
if the line contains important
change the case using tr command and put it in another file
put it as is in another file
But the above one is wrong the correct one should be :
for i in `cat aka`; do echo $i; if [[ `echo $i|grep important` ]]; then echo $i|tr [:lower:] [:upper:] >> aka; else echo $i >> aka; fi; done